Wednesday, March 12, 2014

My Little Cossack

 
My page is way busier than usual...but I loved it anyway!
I had this deer paper from Carta Bella, and I was going to use it!
 This is an old photo, but the first time scrapping it.  It remains my favorite picture of my older daughter.  I think it is probably 9 or ten years old!
 
Here is a closeup of a cluster in the corner...and a peek of some gold polka dot paper...I love gold lately...
 
 
Speaking of gold, here is a closeup of some gold paint--I wanted to tone down the deer just a little...
 
And here is the sketch from LGS I used:)
 
Thanks for stopping by today.


13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love love love that deer paper!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fun page!! LOVE the deers!! what a lil cutie too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us @ LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! That gold paper is awesome! Nice to see you at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable page. That photo is gorgeous...I can see why it's a favorite! So glad to see you play along at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this layout Sheila!! Awesome use of the Carta Bella and the sketch! And that photo is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely page, great take on the sketch.. thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page and photo! Love the gold accents. Thanks for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous page and that photo is stunning, thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous photo, love your layers. Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great layering! Thank you so much for playing along at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sheila, this is fantastic! I love the background paper, and the picture is priceless!! Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful work. Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete