Monday, February 10, 2014

New Reveal at Let's Get Sketchy: AWE

Hello!
There is a new sketch and reveal today over at Let's Get Sketchy...
Here is what I did:
 
 
 This picture is now about a year old.  I know I posted it before, just because I think it is an awesome photo from when we visited the Grand Canyon.  I haven't scrapped it, however, because I needed just the right inspiration.  With this sketch, I got it!
I cut the title out and used the negative space.  And really, that is the perfect title to describe what we were both feeling!  The beauty in this world is amazing.  The Grand Canyon was literally indescribable. It didn't feel real.

 
 And then, just a simple little cluster with some Crate goodies.

 
Here is Jenessa's lovely sketch---I can't wait to see what you do with it!
 
Head on over to Let's Get Sketchy for the full details and for some inspiration from the talented Design Team!
Thanks so much for stopping by today.
 

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the camera and the title work!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous page! Love the photo and soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous page and pic!!! LOVE your layers and colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you worked with the sketch Sheila. The colors and just so soft and pretty and I love the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your green background and your title!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty page, Sheila!! Love this photo too! You did a great job with the LGS Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely fabulous take on the sketch, love the pic ad well!

    ReplyDelete