Monday, October 28, 2013

Julie's New 'Do---- New Reveal at Let's Get Sketchy!

Hello!
It's time for a new reveal at Let's Get Sketchy!
The pictures I had were not the best, but I knew I wanted to scrap them---
My little one has been obsessed with her doll's hair ever since we visited the American Girl Hair Salon!
SO sweet.
 
And just a quick little close up of the hexagon "flower" I made.
 
One more quick close up showing my title...that I cut with my new silhouette!  Still working on figuring out everything it can do, but I am loving it!
 
My layout was based on this sketch by Ashley Horton:
 
Gosh I LOVE sketches!  So glad I am part of this team!
Head over to Let's Get Sketchy to see the complete DT reveal.  You are sure to find some inspiration and link up!  Can't wait to see what you create,
and thanks for stopping by today:)
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the photos, the "wooden" frame and loving that hexagon flower!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is so pretty. I love the story behind it and all your sweet elements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute! I love the title work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic take on the Sketch Sheila, love the hexagon flower too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome take on the sketch Sheila! This is so pretty and I love the photos and your hexagon flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheila, your layout is just gorgeous! I really love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it Sheila! Your Cameo cut title looks great, and I love all of the cute girly elements you added to your page! And you did an awesome job with the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. way to go on the reveal!!!! LOVE LOVE it, those flowers are ultra cute and great page!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely take on the sketch, and so awesome having you in our team!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun photos, I didn't know there was an AG salon!! Beautiful elements on your page that you've created!

    ReplyDelete