Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Be Playful, Be Happy, Be Awesome

Hi there!
Just wanted to show you a card I made---a very unusual thing for me, but one I need to do more of! 
I painted the card with watercolors in a rainbow.  Then I stamped one end in black using a dotted pattern...then, I used a little bit of  awesome for my message...
 I love these little American Crafts Sentiments!



I punched tons of circles and outlined them with black.  Then, I just sort of layered them all together and added some bling.

Super easy!
Thanks for dropping in today :-)

4 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwww! This is beautiful! LOVING the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Sheila!! Love the watercolors and the fun circles!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative card Sheila, love it!!! It looks fabulous with the watercolor and all the circles, rhinestones and pearl ..So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your design, your coloring with watercolors... is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete