Monday, April 29, 2013

Pucker Up!

Hi there!  Happy Monday...
I wanted to share a layout I did using some photos I took with my phone.  I used the Color me Happy collection by Glitz which I adore! 
This is my crazy kid--she is ALL personality :)


 Here is a closeup of my title and some of my layers---I tied a little ribbon on a paper clip for an added pop of color.  I also stitched with my sewing machine.

I slid one of the transparencies behind my paper here.  Also, I used some red ink to stamp some dots here...

 And, this is my favorite part of any Glitz collection---the giant rhinestones.  I actually bought two pack of these because I loved them so much! 

I based this layout on a sketch from Challenge me Happy---a great site with all sorts of neat challenges---you should check it out here.  I am getting this layout in just under the wire---due May 1st! 
Here is the sketch:
Isn't it cute?
Thanks for stopping by today!


8 comments:

  1. Super cute layout!! Love those bright, fun colors and hearts down the side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love loveeeeeeeeeee!! LOVING those cute photos, the colors and the hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the Sketch Sheila, and I LOVE the Glitz on your page!! That little paper clip with the ribbon is so cute, and I love those rhinestones, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable photos, Sheila! I love your take on the sketch! Your layout is so fun, creative, and just fabulous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, Sheila!! I see you over at CMH :) This is awesome!! You used that Glitz line perfectly! I love all the color & your stitching is perfect here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the hearts and layers on your layout! The hearts going down the side are just adorable! I loved how you worked with the sketch and the Glitz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this range also, so bright and funky, you page is gorgeous!
    Thanks so much for brightening my day by dropping by too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun layout!! Love that paper line - goes great with these cute photos!! So glad you joined us for our sketch challenge at CMH!!

    ReplyDelete