Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Ideas for Scrapbookers Designer showcase: Sun, Clouds, and Rain!

Hi there---over at Ideas for scrapbookers, there is an awesome designer showcase today---with the weather changing (please come soon, Spring!!!), the focus is sun, clouds, and rain!  All of those are fun accents to put on your layouts/projects.  I have to say, there is a scrapping style to inspire everyone.  I submitted an older layout that is a favorite "Just Pedal" with my hubby trying to help my littlest one learn to ride her bike.
See my little cloud and sunshine? 
It's 30 degrees today---wish I could get a little more sunshine in real life!  Anyway, head on over to Ideas For Scrapbookers to see what the other designers came up with.
Thanks for stopping by today :)
~Sheila~

3 comments:

  1. I loved your LO, and I agree ... pretty please, come on Spring!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! LOVING the colors and the banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete