Monday, April 1, 2013

Exciting News!

Awhile back, circumstances in my life caused me to take a break from crafting...and I wasn't sure if or when I was ever going to get back to it!  Just when I was feeling like I wouldn't, Pam contacted me and asked me to join Ideas For Scrapbookers!  If you haven't been to this site, you should definitely check it out here...it provides inspiration for ALL scrapping styles---whether you love to load on the flowers, or your style is very spare, there are contributors who can give you great ideas!  I am so happy to be part of this awesome team---the ladies here are all so welcoming and laid back!  I love it!   Thanks for stopping by to read my news today!  You will definitely see more from me in the future...
~Sheila~ 

4 comments:

  1. YAY!! I am looking forward to getting to know you and working with you at IFS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to be a part of this team and can't wait to get to know you better, Sheila!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sheila!! So happy to hear you are getting back into crafting!

    ReplyDelete