Monday, December 3, 2012

Easy Christmas Gift Card Holders

I had these adorable little bags that I purchased at the last scrapping retreat I went to from one of the vendors---she has her own etsy store, here, called Endlessinkabilities if you are interested...
I shamelessly stole this idea from my friend Sara, who does these all the time.  All I did was take a bunch of Christmas papers and embellishments that I bought last year in a Santa Sack from October Afternoon, and glue it all together.  I added a little of my own trim, and I loved how they came out.  And, WAY cheaper than buying gift card holders at the store.  They are exactly the right size too!

Here are some of them:

A few layers and popdots add a lot and yet they are very simple:





Hope you give this a try!
Thanks for looking :)

~Sheila~

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh these are ADORABLE!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee them!! Off to see her bags!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great idea! Love all the little details

    ReplyDelete