Friday, June 8, 2012

New Step Class @ ScrapFIT

Hello---if you'd like a fun, easy, and free challenge, check out my new step class over at ScrapFIT! 
Here is the layout I created to demonstrate my "ombre" technique:
This layout was inspired by a layout I saw on Pinterest, as well as paint swatches from the local hardware store...I also loved "scattering" little things between the picture and the upper left hand corner.
For some strange reason, I am loving little mirrors lately.
Thanks for stopping by---check out the challenge and you could be the next featured FITgirl step class winner and have your project posted on the side of the ScrapFIT blog for a full month!

2 comments:

  1. Love the ombre technique. Will have to try it...............maybe this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! Loveeeee that photo, the colors and the little hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete