Friday, July 8, 2011

I'm a FITgirl! Oh, the irony!

Hello~
I am really excited to announce to my friends and followers that I have been selected as a member of the Design Team at ScrapFIT!  I am really excited about it---the new FIT girls seem very nice---can't wait to work with them.  What I like about this site the most are the challenges---really creative challenges or "workouts" that make you try new things and think in different ways! I am looking forward to my term and I hope you will visit Scrapfit and participate in some of the challenges.  EXCELLENT PRIZES, by the way (that always helps).

Also, the irony is that anyone who knows me knows fitness is not a...hmm...what would you say...top priority in my life.  It is funny that when I finally make a design team, there are "workouts" and all these analogies between scrapping and fitness.  Maybe someone is trying to tell me something.  Thanks for reading and wish me luck!
Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on making the ScrapFIT DT, Sheila! A bit of irony here too ~ LOL. I adore the challenges as well, and can't wait to see your take on them! I'm looking forward to getting to know you as we work together on the team! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited to see that you are going to be aprt of ScrapFit. I can't wait to see your creations. Best of luck to you!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete