Monday, February 24, 2014

New Reveal at Let's Get Sketchy---- With this ring...

Good day to you all! 
Today I want to share my reveal for Let's Get Sketchy's latest---
I loved Lanette's sketch and I knew exactly the pictures I wanted to use it on.  I am working on a scrapbook for a friend who got married on July fourth.  When I saw the stars on the sketch, something just clicked!  I used papers from K and Company, and also BoBunny's Anthem collection.
Actually, though I didn't show it here, I mirrored the sketch on the next page and of course followed with "I thee wed" as a title!
Here is a quick closeup of some of the detail work--the Anthem stickers and chipboard were gorgeous!
 
Here is the sketch!
 
So now, all you have to do is head over to Let's Get Sketchy to see what the rest of the DT created...and then, get working! 

And finally, some news...this is my last post as a DT member for LGS!  What a team to be a part of; it has been fantastic~I still plan on linking up with some of their sketches, they are too good to pass up!!!
 
 

 

5 comments:

  1. such a sweet page and love how you did the photos!!! great papers to use!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will miss you! I love the page and how you used a muted color photo in the back! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty layout Sheila!! I love the color and b&w photo together! And the colors are so great! You've done a great job on LGS!! I will miss seeing your takes on the sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful take on the sketch, love that swirly die cut!

    ReplyDelete