Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Totally Happy: Elle's Studio Sketch


Hi~ 
I got to spend last Saturday with about ten girlfriends and we scrapped all day!  It was so much fun to laugh like only a group of women can do!  And, I got lots of scrapping done (sometimes, the more we laugh, the less I get done). 

I love the sketches at Elle's Studio, so I definitely want to play along as often as I can.
Here is my layout:
 As I said in a previous post, I recently discovered Elle's Studio blog and products---love these papers and colors together.  I definitely don't use yellow enough.
These arrow chevronny shapes are fussy cut---doing a lot of that lately as well. 
This was a simple layout, but I love how it turned out.  My teenager has actually been pretty human again this summer so I definitely wanted to document that!
You can check out the sketch that my layout is based on here...

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I loveeeeeee the colors and the chevrons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the Sketch Sheila, and I love how you used the Serendipity collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like your work and interested it. I would to like say that It is superb.Elles Studio

    ReplyDelete