Friday, August 9, 2013

"Furry Friends" challenge at Stuck on You Sketches!

This was fun!
The challenge was to use a furry creature on a project---I made a card, and for those of you who know me, I don't do that very often :)
I used Hello Summer by Simple Stories.

I loved these colors and how they work together!  I gave my kitty funny eyeballs with two hole punches, but my favorite part about this card?  I used my $5.00 typewriter that I found at a garage sale for the sentiment.  I cut out the top of the BINGO card and put "ur purr*fect" behind it!
FUN!
Head over to Stuck on You Sketches for complete details and to enter this challenge...
Have a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by today!


8 comments:

  1. Really like the bright colours of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked this challenge with this delightful card!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteeeeeeeeeeeee!! LOVING the colors and the kitty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! It is so adorable and love the rich colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute Sheila, and I love the Simple Stories on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is purrfect Shelia! Pun intended!! lol I love the papers you used and your bingo card! Your kitty is just adorable!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun, Sheila! I absolutely love your furry creature! Your kitty is adorable, and your entire design for your card is great!

    ReplyDelete