Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sweet Girls

Hello there---
I am relatively new to Elle's Studio products, but I am SOOO glad I discovered them!  After following their blog, I noticed a sketch that I had to play along with---
Here is my layout:
If these aren't some of the prettiest papers known to man, then I don't know what is!!!
I LOVE the combination of gray and pink.  Come to think of it, I pretty much love any color with gray.  But I digress...
Check out this little "chalkboard" look tag...and the little mirror I stuck behind it...

And, I tried modeling paste for the first time---I mixed it with some pink paint and made the hearts with it!  I love how it turned out so I will definitely try this again soon!

And just a quick closeup of my title.  I fussy cut tha black arrow from some more Elle's Studio tags I had.

This layout was based on a sketch by Jen Chesnick at the Elle's Studio blog.  I linked up over there---so happy when I find a great new sketch!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. Elle's Studio ROCKS!!!! I love love love your lo!! LOVING the colors and those hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love those products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the Elle's, Sheila, and awesome job with the modeling paste!! You did a great job with Jen's Sketch!

    ReplyDelete