Friday, April 5, 2013

"Sprinkling"---my first post at Ideas for Scrapbookers!

Today marks my first post as part of the team at Ideas for Scrapbookers.  Like a lot of new trends, I have embraced the "sprinkling" trend wholeheartedly, and seem to use the technique on most of my layouts!
I have always had lots of "doo-dads" on hand in my craft room because I dabble in many crafts...so I had lots of fun using beads and sequins.
Here is my layout:
And here are some closeups of my "sprinkled" areas:

Sooo much fun to do this!
To follow me through the process of deciding WHAT goes WHERE, see the full post at Ideas For Scrapbookers! 
Thanks for stopping by:)
~Sheila~


6 comments:

  1. sheila, I saw this over at Ideas for Scrapbookers, and just had to come over to your blog to comment, too! I absolutely love your page and can't wait to make one using this fabulous technique! Thank you so much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I loveeeeeee the doily heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute layout! I love all the "sprinkles"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable page Sheila!! Love how you used the "sprinkling" trend and all of the colors really pop with your b&w photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunnіng story there. What occurred after?
    Take сarе!

    my ωebpаge ... treatment for hemorrhoids

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete