Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Two winners!!!!

Hi all---thanks to everyone who participated in the ScrapFIT's blog hop and a special thanks to all of you who took the time to comment and become a new follower of Part-Time Pretties!!!!
I made up little slips of paper with names on them, and my thirteen year old chose the winners from a bag....drum roll please...
Alison Day and Debbie!!!!
You have each won a little somethin' somethin' from me...
Please send me your mailing info. at sburns3@twcny.rr.com so I can get your prizes out to you!
Thanks again and have a wonderful week.
~Sheila~

1 comment:

  1. Hi sheila, thought I'd drop you a note to thank you (again? did I remember to send you a thank you email?!) for the prize pack. I used some of the papers on my latest layout for S.W.A.T - you can see it tomorrow on the blog! http://swatscrapwarriorsadvancedtraining.blogspot.ca/
    Loving the colours! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete