Wednesday, October 31, 2012

25 Coffins for Halloween!

Hello!
My last post was so long ago I almost forgot how to do this whole blogging thing!  A friend of mine who is on the design team at Scrapyland loaned me an adorable coffin die---it has a removable lid.  I wanted to make some for Lucie's class for her Halloween goody bags...

THREE HOURS AND ONE SORE BACK LATER I had them all done.  Who knew that crafting was so physical?  Anyway, they were adorable.
One great thing about this project is that I was able to use tons of my scraps.  The kids really loved them and put lots of little goodies in them---erasers, vampire teeth---all the little things they get in school on Halloween!

I also wanted to show a layout from TWO years ago.
For some reason the picture has been on my computer forever but I never posted it. 
Boy, did I love Cosmo Cricket's 1934 line! A quick closeup to show you a button from my VAST collection.  I think it is an old one but I can't be sure.  Have I mentioned I have button issues.

Well, that's all for today.
Happy Halloween and thanks for stopping by!
~Sheila~

1 comment: