Sunday, July 8, 2012

Scrapping Spaces: Before

Hi---
I wanted to share pictures of the space that I work in...before.  I have a small spare bedroom.  Plus:  It has two windows and hardwood floors.  Minus:  Did I mention it is small? 
I really put it together using a hodge podge of things---a desk from a friends garage sale, various tables, etc. It was MESSY.  There was no place for my husband to sit and work on the laptop.  There wasn't a lot of room for friends to scrap (I am a SOCIAL scrapper).
Plus, it was painted green.  I loved it when I first did it, but then we painted our living room the same color and it was too much---green everywhere!
Here are some BEFORE PICS:

Here is the view from the door of my room.

Here is the crooked light fixture ( I was trying out a new shade):

Here is my incredibly colorful, chaotic workspace.  It makes me a bit nauseous looking at it.

Here is my closet.  At least I'm a little organized in here.

Here is the basket I keep my punches in...This, I am keeping!


This is how I store my sizzix dies.  This is staying too.


Here is a shot behind my desk.  TOO MUCH STUFF!

Sheila---do you ever put stuff away?


How AWFUL is this space?  Stay tuned for a redo.....
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhhhhhhh can't wait to see what you do!!! Soooooooooooo fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like my space!! I really need to take a trip to IKEA to pick up some storage shelves and racks!! Can't wait to see the reworked space!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, it is messy, but bigger than my space. I can't wait to see the redo. So please share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waiting for your reveal with your AFTER pictures! You inspired me to get my small room reorganized. I got rid of my old cupboard that was filled with non-scrap book items. I bought new storage cubes to go with my other cubes and moved lots of things around to make my storage space better.

    ReplyDelete