Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Doily Challenge at ScrapFIT~!

Check out challenge #57---decorate with a doily~!
 
Make sure you check out the prize:  I love dusty attic!
My mother used to have a doily under every plant, picture frame and nick-nack in our house! Doilies are back and being put to good use on our scrapbook layouts and paper crafts!  Show us fun and unique way to use a doily!  It can be a pre-made or home made doily. 

Our sponsor this month is
 I am thrilled to be a sponsor for ScrapFIT for the month of May. It is truly a fantastic inspirational challenge blog with an awesome design team (and great tutorials too!). This month you'll have 2 chances to win some Dusty Attic chipboard. You can find a healthy selection of chipboard in my Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/vickyalberto. Please note that I just received my new shipment a few weeks ago and they are already selling out very fast - so be sure to check back often for re-stocking! You can also follow my personal scrapbooking blog at http://simplypaperandcreativity.blogspot.ca where I post updates about shipment arrivals as well as various ways to incorporate chipboard into your projects. Have fun creating this month with the workout challenges!

Vicky is giving away this amazing collection of Dusty Attic Chipboard to the winner of this workout!
If you are looking for inspiration, check out what the design team has done at ScrapFIT!
And, if you can stand waiting till the eighth, I will show you a very simple tutorial on something fun you can do with a doily in the next Step Class.  Happy Tuesday, and thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment