Monday, April 23, 2012

Guest Designer at City Crafter Challenge Blog

Hello!  I have really enjoyed my time as a guest designer over at City Crafter Challenge Blog.  If you haven't checked this site out, you should---great prizes, and a new challenge every week!
Here was my latest:
The challenge is to use blacks, whites, grays with just a hint of pink!
This was a page that was not really like me, cuz I usually don't add all the fru-fru blingy flwery stuff, but I loved it.  This is my daughter before her very first big dance!  The Gray flower and the black flower are handmade, the pink flower is a prima.  I also loved using scraps and some WASHI tape! 
Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget---CITY CRAFTERS!!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeee the photos and the paper strips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly LOVELY! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just pure lovely. I love what you did with the color combination. So pretty it just caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete