Thursday, February 2, 2012

Kids...they say the darndest things...

Didn't there used to be an show called this? Or something?  This will be a quick one...my six year old was singing "Goodbye Ruby Tuesday" today (we listen to a lot of "Mommy's" music).  All of a sudden, she said, "Mom, do you think we should change that song to 'Goodbye Sketchy Thursdays'?"  I have been rather sad about S.T. but had no idea I had verbalized it at all, let alone to her.  She does hang out on the arm of the recliner as I read blogs in the morning...hmm.  Have a great evening, all.  And think about Sketchy Thursdays the next time you listen to the rolling stones!

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww that's so sweet!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG That is SO SWEET!!!!!!!!! I'm touched.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the sweetest thing! If you still want to play along with a sketch I have one at Imaginisce this month! You could win a i-magicut ribbon cutter!
    http://www.imaginisceblog.com/2012/02/monthly-challenge-januarys-winner.html

    Hope to see you over there!

    ReplyDelete