Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Part one of my exciting news!

As many of you know, I have been on the design team at ScrapFIT for the past six months (and, we got a pretty good chuckle out of the whole "fit" thing, because I am certainly not in shape).  Well, prepare for a bigger giggle....Sara has asked me to take on a new role as "STEP CLASS COACH"!

Ok, now that you've caught your breath, let me explain what I will be doing in this new role...
I will be offering a monthly tutorial at ScrapFIT.  Some will be very simple; some a bit more complex.  ALL of them will lend themselves to making your layouts even more awesome.  I'm excited to be doing this---besides scrapping, I love to just putter around with the various bits and pieces of materials I have.  Can't wait to share my ideas with you!

Part 2 of my news will still have to wait till later in the week :o).  Let's just happily say I will have lots to do in the new year!!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great Wednesday.

7 comments:

  1. That is sooooooooooooo exciting!!! Sounds like FUN!! And thanks for the prayers and well wishes for my Brookie.... it is so much appreciated! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your tutorials. I'm always on the look out for new things to try! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new role! Many happy wishes for awesome crafting in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy to have you as a permanent fixture at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on being the new "Step Class Coach" I can't wait to see all you tutorials!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats looking out for yout tutorials..
    byeeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete