Saturday, January 14, 2012

Can you help me stick to my resolution?

Hello~
My New Year's Resolution is to spend less on scrapbooking supplies this year and try to win stuff instead...anyone that knows me knows I am a BIG shopper, so this is a hard goal, but I am trying...
That being said, I have made it through the first round of the layout contest at Practical Scrappers... for details, see this link:
Sometime this week, my layout will be posted and will need votes to make it to the next round.  For the first round of the contest, I used my layout that won over at Burlap and Buttercups a while back.  I will post when my layout is up, but if you had a couple minutes and could vote, that'd be great!
My husband and the checkbook would appreciate it :0)
Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. When it's ready... just let me know, and I will be there to vote for you! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete