Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Teeny-Tiny Banner for Christmas

Hello--
As you know, I went a bit nuts with the homemade projects for Halloween.  Well, not so for Christmas---I have been collecting beautiful things for years, so I guess I don't really need to make much.
However, at a Scrap retreat I recently attended, there was a banner contest. Anyone who knows me knows that I CAN'T NOT ENTER a contest (Sorry for the double negative there!).  So I made a teeny-tiny banner with a certain spot in my house in mind.  I hung it up in October when I got home from the retreat, and there it has stayed!
I actually love it.  I used a diamond punch that I found at TJ Maxx for $4.99 and folded the diamonds in half.
It is SOOOOO simple, but little and delicate. 
Thanks for looking!  Can't wait to check out all the blogs that have to do with Christmas stuff!  I am definitely in the spirit now :o)

1 comment: