Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sketchabilities Reveal Day!

Sketchabilities Reveal Day!!!  I am so excited to be a part of the awesome group over at Sketchabilities and so happy that a DT like this one took a chance on li'l old me! 
 Karan's sketches are sooooo beautiful.  If you haven't been to this website, please check it out---it is never short on inspiration for scrapbookers.
Here is sketch #57:
I think because of this being my very first reveal actually being part of a team that uses a sketch, I was SUPER NERVOUS about straying far from the sketch.  I stuck to it PRETTY CLOSELY.  Perhaps I will loosen up a bit by the next reveal.
Here is my layout, "Be Joyful Always".
How can a six year old be so excited about a Twilight birthday card?  I guess she has been hanging around her older sister and her mom a bit too much!!!
Those of you who are familiar with my scrappin' habits know that I try to include a homemade flower or embellishment on each page.  Shown below is my homemade flower:
Super Easy---circles of various sized folded in quarters and glued.  In fact, it is one I will be teaching in a class next weekend at the Crop 'Til You Drop Retreat...I had fifteen people sign up for my class and I am pretty excited.  I am almost prepped and ready to go!  There are definitely never enough flowers in the world. 
What will inspire you?  Head on over to Sketchabilities for interpretations by their Design Team.
Thanks for looking today :o)

13 comments:

  1. I love those pics! Your daughter looks SO happy! Also great job on the handmade flower...I like the fact that it's made out of fabric! I too was nervous with my first submission...so you're not alone. :-) Super first reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooooooo FUN! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and the flower! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute, those flowers are fab, and the photos...what character you have captured! Great take on the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout Sheila! The colour scheme is fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I love your take on the sketch, and I usually don't stray as much, either...! Good to have you on the team!

    -Margrethe
    onelifedocumented.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout, I like the colors in it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your fabric flower gives a cute character to this layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful clean take on the sketch! I love the colours and that flower is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout Sheila! I love the handmade flower :)

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely LO, love the colors and the flowers are beautiful!!!
    Thanks a lot for visiting my blog :)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cute and that hand made flower is awesome

    ReplyDelete