Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I'm movin' on up...

Hi everyone!  I am so pleased to announce that I am joining the design team at Sketchabilities.  There were twenty talented designers chosen for a three-month term.  If you haven't checked this blog out, you MUST!  The sketches are absolutely gorgeous and inspiring!  I cannot wait to get to work.  I never thought I would be brave enough to apply for design teams, but I am so happy I took a chance...you never know what might happen! I hope this explains the title for this blog post---I feel like the Jeffersons!  Soon I will have a dee-luxe apartment in the sky!   Thanks for "following" me and all your other support.  Have a wonderful evening and don't forget to check out ScrapFIT's next challenge as well!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on making the sketchabilities design team I look forward to seeing your inspiring work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooooooo hoooooooooooooo! CONGRATS!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! I am soooooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so proud of you!!! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, I look forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete